USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
USB 3.0 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is specifically designed to provide network capabilities. Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 standards, the adapter is a versatile accessory for replacing a broken internal network card on either a desktop or laptop, adding a separately-routable network interface, or transferring files at superfast speed over an Ethernet port.
- Convert USB to Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45).
- With USB3.0 specification, backward compatible with USB2.0/1.1.
- Gigabit Ethernet provides fast and stable internet connection.
- Support IPv4/IPv6, COE, Wake-on-LAN, full and half duplex, automatic flip and flow control.
- Fully support IEEE 802.3 standard, compatible with 10/100/1000Mbps data transfer.
- Bus-powered, no power adaptor needed.
- Plug and play, no driver required.
- 1* USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter